Who is your hoop builder?
My name is Ryan Aja (Aha!) and I have always had a love of electronics since I was very young (Thanks mom for understanding about the toaster… hair dryer… microwave… and everything else I ever took apart to figure out how it worked). I have done many things in the field of electronics and electrical devices and feel privileged to now be spreading the light!
- Micron Technology (1999-2005)
- Intern Engineer (technician)
- Product Engineer (CMOS Imagers)
- Software developer (CMOS Imagers)
- Characterization Engineer (CMOS Imagers)
- Amp Lab (’06)
- Pro-Audio Repair Tech.
- WorldAglow (’09)
- Shop Tech: This is where I originally started production on the hoops but due to an unfortunate customs issue the company got hit hard and had to disperse before the hoops had a chance to take off.
- I also shared my knowledge of electronics to teach others how to build hoops.
- Illumi-Nation Hoops (’10)
- And here we are!
- Specializing in custom built hoops and other custom control circuitry
I am currently taking time away from hoop production. The Mobius HD system is available in limited forms and a few other custom builds may be available. Please contact with questions.
Located in Meridian Idaho
634 McGlinchey Ave.
Meridian Idaho 83646